Digital Marketing can be a tricky thing – do you plan things ahead of time, post whenever you’re in the mood or are somewhere in between?
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Take their time to research what’s going on in social media or digital marketing
- Fill notebooks with ideas and how to create content around them
- Create at least two weeks’ worth of social media posts / blog posts / other digital marketing content
- Aware of upcoming events, milestones etc. and are ready with content
- Sometimes over planning to where they can’t adapt to unexpected things
- Not really aware if there’s anything happening, will find out through scrolling on social media or other sources
- Don’t know what they will work on each day
- Show up randomly, posting when they’re in the mood / when they remember
- Have no idea about what’s coming up in terms of events, holidays etc. so are caught with surprise
- Can quickly create content to join in something happening RIGHT NOW on social media
- Have a general idea of what’s going on digitally
- Use a list of general topics with a vague idea on how to create content for them
- Create a week’s worth of content but still leaves room to create spur of the moment content
- Post consistently but know when to hit PAUSE if need be
- Aware of upcoming events, holidays etc. but don’t necessarily plan things super early
Still not sure which one you are? Take this fun quiz I created to find out!
Let me know which one you are in the comments or on my Instagram!
Get the latest digital marketing insights, tips, and some fun random stuff: